Saturday, March 5, 2011

NFL Tweets


You can find the article here: http://techland.time.com/2011/02/22/nfl-players-twitter-use-expresses-discontent-in-real-time/

By the way, I am not sure why the video screen is so big. I am still trying to figure out this whole vlogging thing :)

1 comment:

  1. I was unable to view your video because it says its private, but I did read the article and had a few comments. I use Twitter pretty frequently, and actually follow a few NFL and NBA athletes like Chad Johnson (ocho cinco), Lebron James, Jerry Rice, and Lamar Odom. I actually like Twitter for the fact that there seems to be no PR involved, and we (the fans) receive direct access to the thoughts of the stars. In the case of NFL specifically, when it comes to Twitter, they have no filter, which is surprising since reporters and writers are clearly quoting Twitter tweets directly. It is interesting to know that the NFL hasn’t started fining players for what they post on their Twitter or any other SNS.

    ReplyDelete